Saturday, April 12, 2008

My How to Guides



So I decided to do my how to guides on the two thing me and my suite mates do everyday: 
-Brew delicious pots of coffee
-Play records
I have started by taking digital pictures of them performing these tasks step by step. Now I am going to trace/sketch them into my guide books and write up the instructions. I have to go up to the print shop or photo studio to use the light tables. I will scan in pages from the book once their done and I have access to a scanner. We had fun acting out and taking pictures, I'm taking that as a good start. Fun seems to be an important aspect in my studio process. In ceramics we're just experimenting and having fun, which is perfect for this time of the year when no one really cares anymore and we all just want to be outside in the sunshine. 

No comments: